Thank you for your interest in Dikotomy wholesale! Please fill out the application below and we’ll be in touch once we’ve had a chance to review it.
Dikotomy has prepared the following terms and conditions for all wholesale orders. The terms and conditions set forth herein supersede all prior written or oral agreements. No changes may be made to these terms and conditions unless modified in writing and signed by both parties.
Dikotomy Wholesale: Terms & Conditions
1. Standard Terms: Standard terms are pre-payment, via credit card, money order or bank wire. Wholesaler can apply for Net Terms payment, please inquire for more details.
2. Pricing: Product prices are based on the most current listing at the time of shipment, whether on a printed price list or published online. Totals are subject to tier pricing based on quantities ordered.
3. Consumer Resale: Buyer acknowledges that any and all merchandise purchased from Dikotomy is for the sole purpose of consumer resale only. Buyer is restricted from selling merchandise for wholesale, unless Dikotomy has provided prior written consent.
4. Online Channels: Sales to off-price retailers and online sales via any third-party platform, including but not limited to, all seller storefronts and seller marketplaces are prohibited. The only permissible online channel is via a retailer’s wholly-owned and operated, stand-alone website.
5. Shipping: Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. All orders ship EX Mira Loma, CA. Dikotomy ships via UPS Ground for domestic and USPS for international export unless specified beforehand. Special shipping arrangements must be made before order is packed for delivery.
6. Warehouse Handling Fee: All domestic and international shipments under $300 are subject to a $10 handling surcharge.
7. MAP Policy: Buyer agrees that all sales conducted via physical store or the internet will be at no less than the Product’s Suggested Retail Price, as determined and published by Dikotomy, for a minimum of 30 days past the Product’s official release date.
8. Buy-Back Guarantee Policy: Must be Customer/Wholesaler approved and signed up for Buy-Back program. Any Dikotomy goods that did not sell at the end of a season (at the discretion of the sales representative and wholesaler agreement, time period ranges 3-6 months from receipt of goods), wholesaler will receive a store credit toward their next purchase. Items being returned must be in good condition. Wholesaler will only be responsible for return freight. Dikotomy has the right to remove this policy from their Terms and Conditions but will not cancel if the agreement was already made with the wholesaler before their order.
9. Returns: Unless the Buy-Back guarantee policy is in place, Dikotomy does not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective. All claims for shortages or damages must be made within 10 business days of receipt of goods. Requests for return must be initiated with sales representative prior to shipping back merchandise. Defective product must be inspected before credit is issued back to account.
10. Cancellation Policy: All requests for cancellation are subject to a restocking fee if initiated after an order is packed and confirmed. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied.
11. Release Dates: Buyer agrees to adhere to release dates set forth by Dikotomy – sale of goods prior to the official release dates will result in cancellation of future orders. No pre-selling is permitted.
12. Compliance: Buyer acknowledges and accepts all the Terms and Conditions contained herein, and further acknowledges and accepts that failure to adhere to the Terms and Conditions can result in immediate suspension and/or termination of their Dikotomy wholesale account.